Molbaks is one of my favorite places to visit at Christmas time... I love all the decorations... the many Christmas trees, even one giant tree made out of poinsettias, the ornaments - it always seems a little magical to me!
This year we got to go with Brooke and her kiddos!
Hudson was enamored with the animals at the Noah's Ark display... and his cousins obliged him and kept handing him more and more animals!
These three discovered little Christmas villages (I love how Hudson is blurred in the background trying to get a better view, but stuck in his stroller!)...
Jake checking out the poinsettia tree!

Hudson at the same tree...
Grace and Charlie making goofy faces!
We attempted to get a photo of all four of our kids (after another month or so we'll have six kids between us!)... We had some great outtakes!


I love what great friends these cousins are... and I am so thankful that our little girl will have a little girl cousin just two weeks younger than her (assuming we both deliver on time!). I hope and pray they go through life as close of friends as her mommy and I are!
These three discovered little Christmas villages (I love how Hudson is blurred in the background trying to get a better view, but stuck in his stroller!)...
Jake checking out the poinsettia tree!
Hudson at the same tree...
Grace and Charlie making goofy faces!
We attempted to get a photo of all four of our kids (after another month or so we'll have six kids between us!)... We had some great outtakes!


I love what great friends these cousins are... and I am so thankful that our little girl will have a little girl cousin just two weeks younger than her (assuming we both deliver on time!). I hope and pray they go through life as close of friends as her mommy and I are!
No comments:
Post a Comment