Monday, January 10, 2011

And we're ready.... (almost)

Baby Girl is due to arrive in just two days!
And I think, finally, we are ready.... almost.
We've had a tough week around here. The boys and I have been pretty sick but we are all starting to turn the corner. It's hard to be this pregnant, this sick and take care of two sick little guys - I'm a bit worn out but so happy to have everyone feeling better.
So, mostly, we're ready.
Here I am at 39 weeks plus a couple of days... And here is her sweet room... done and waiting for her!
Our bags are packed, her carseat is installed, the snowy forecast seems to have turned to a rainy forecast, my new camera is due to arrive this afternoon - we are ready! The only thing left to do before her arrival is decide on her name!

2 comments:

Suzan said...

What a beautiful nursery. We're so happy for all of you, Kate. What a lucky little baby girl to join such a loving family. Looking forward to meeting your new bundle of joy.

Melissa said...

Love the nursery and LOVE all that pink! We'll be praying that you all feel better before that sweet little girl arrives!