I love Christmas morning. I particularly love seeing it as a kid again through my boys' eyes! On Christmas Eve, Ryan and I stayed up getting everything ready for the morning...
The boys were so excited to come down to stockings filled and presents under the tree. I hadn't put any presents under the tree before Christmas Eve night this year as Hudson LOVES to open them (I wasn't sure they'd be safe until Christmas!).
I love the fresh morning faces, bed head and tired smiles on Christmas morning...



After stockings we ate breakfast. This year (after hearing the idea from a good friend) we put candles in our cinnamon rolls and sang Happy Birthday to Jesus!
The boys were so excited to come down to stockings filled and presents under the tree. I hadn't put any presents under the tree before Christmas Eve night this year as Hudson LOVES to open them (I wasn't sure they'd be safe until Christmas!).
I love the fresh morning faces, bed head and tired smiles on Christmas morning...


After stockings we ate breakfast. This year (after hearing the idea from a good friend) we put candles in our cinnamon rolls and sang Happy Birthday to Jesus!
Even Copper had a few...



No comments:
Post a Comment