Wednesday, December 3, 2008

been awhile...

Wow - it's been awhile!!! I posted awhile ago that I keep forgetting that I am pregnant... these days that is not an issue! :) I have been exhausted and am learning it is much harder (for me) to be pregnant and have a toddler! When I was pregnant with Jake I was working and while that could be stressful at times, I was sitting down most of the day! In the evenings I relaxed... and had plenty of time to merely dwell on the idea of being pregnant and preparing for a baby. Fast forward to this pregnancy... chasing a very speedy little toddler, keeping up with the daily to do's - meal times, cleaning the kitchen (why does it seem like I am constantly loading and unloading the dishwasher!?), picking up toys, trying to keep the house clean (trying being the operative word!), and never really finishing anything! All this to say that the blog has fallen behind a bit! :)Here is a quick look (in pictures) of the last couple of weeks...
a new favorite food - spaghetti!
helping daddy with the yard work...can you tell he's up on his tip toes to reach the mower? a cold day at the playground... (because seriously, how can you deprive a kid of the playground when he's just learned how to walk!?)

fall cutie...

walking means finally being able to play at the indoor playgrounds at the mall too!

playing in Copper's crate with good buddies Hannah and Clara...

1 comment:

Lovin' on my Boys said...

I know what you mean with the second pregnancy being so different! It's the same when the baby is born too... you aren't able to sleep when the baby sleeps like you could with the first. But even with three, I can sneak those special naps in sometimes!