We put our tree up and got it all decorated the weekend after Thanksgiving. Jake LOVES the Christmas tree and asks to turn on the lights first thing every morning (our tree lights pretty much stay on all day, every day)! He is particularly interested in all of Ryan's car ornaments. Ryan's mom started a Hallmark series collection of these car ornaments for Ryan many years ago... we probably have 25 cars on our tree! Jake loves to take them off the tree and play with them (all over the house). I have a small fake tree that I used to take to my office; this year I put it in the family room. I decided not to decorate it - but just let Jake play with it. Jake has decided to decorate it. Keep in mind the little guy assumes we decorate Christmas trees with cars! Here is his most recent decorating effort:
He wanted the fire engine on first, so we hooked the ladder to the top of the tree. Then he wanted his dump truck on the tree... so we compromised and put the tree in the dump truck!
The finished product:
1 comment:
That is SO funny!! I love the way he decorated his little tree! What a great idea to put a little one out for him!
Post a Comment