Friday, December 19, 2008

to Nana and Papa's...

When Jacob and I are eating breakfast in the mornings we usually talk about what we are going to do that day. If we don't have plans, I ask what he wants to do. That conversation usually always goes like this...

Me: "What do you want to do today, Jacob?"
Jacob: "Nana, Papa"
Me: "You want to go see Nana and Papa?"
Jacob: "Vroom" (which is his word for car... I assume he means - let's get in the car and go see them!!)


Sadly, Nana and Papa are about an hour drive and we don't get down there as often as we'd like... but this week we got to go spend an entire day with my parents. Much of the car ride was filled with Jake's reminders from the backseat: "Nana" "Papa" "Nana" "Papa!" We had a blast just being together with them!

he even kindly showed Nana the proper way to decorate a tree... with cars of course!

1 comment:

Emily Weaver Brown said...

Kate your Christmas tree pics are amazing. I keep meaning to do some but I haven't gotten around to it.