Thursday, April 1, 2010

Hudson's 1st Haircut...

Hudson's hair has been getting longer and longer, but something about that first haircut makes them look so old! So I put it off.... until after his first birthday. Then it started getting into his eyes and he would try to blink it away with the cutest little scrunched up nose expression. And so - it was time. Here he is in the chair (it was actually a car)....getting sprayed down.... Then she started clipping - which is exactly when he lost it!We decided the best way to finish the cut was for me to hold him (and give him his treasured binky). This is his "daddy, put that camera down and save me!" expression...He hated it. His hair is super cute now, though... and more importantly it does not get into his eyes. Hopefully the next cut will go a little smoother!
Jacob has never loved getting his haircut (thankfully for him, I love his long curls so haircuts are rare!). He was a great big brother today though - trying to show Hudson just what to do!

2 comments:

Emily Weaver Brown said...

Cute but we need after photos!

Oh Joy said...

I know! So far he hasn't been in the mood for the after shots... I'll get some in the next day or two!