We spent a fun afternoon up at Bothell Country Village last weekend! I thought the train ride would be the biggest hit of all.... but although Jacob LOVES trains - he absolutely does not like to ride on them! This is his look as Hudson and I left the station....
I have to admit, Hudson wasn't so sure about it either! And I wondered, more than once, on our short train ride just why are we doing this??
...but then it was off to more fun things!
like peeking over bridges at ducks...

I loved this little bridge and couldn't help taking too many photos!
Jake, however, was not in the mood for a brother picture!
So we just wandered around - feeding ducks, laughing at roosters, checking out the toy store, and exploring the grounds...
I was taking a lot of photos because BOTH boys were getting haircuts this afternoon and I wanted some good before shots! Jake was just plain overdue for one (as is evidenced in this post, and the few before!)... and Hudson's little hair has been getting in his eyes. The next post will be dedicated to haircuts... after all, it was Hudson's first!
I have to admit, Hudson wasn't so sure about it either! And I wondered, more than once, on our short train ride just why are we doing this??
...but then it was off to more fun things!
like peeking over bridges at ducks...
I loved this little bridge and couldn't help taking too many photos!
Jake, however, was not in the mood for a brother picture!
I was taking a lot of photos because BOTH boys were getting haircuts this afternoon and I wanted some good before shots! Jake was just plain overdue for one (as is evidenced in this post, and the few before!)... and Hudson's little hair has been getting in his eyes. The next post will be dedicated to haircuts... after all, it was Hudson's first!
No comments:
Post a Comment