I thought I'd post the rest of the pictures from our fun snow days.
Here is the snowman the boys and I made one day...
Both boys getting into mischief...
Hudson swiped the snowman's nose and proceeded to eat the entire thing!
...and Jake started a very fun snowball fight! :)
sharing the carrot...
Hudson back to eating snow!
After our snowman lost his head, we turned him into a fort by building up walls around him... then Daddy made a sledding ramp coming out of the fort! So fun!
Emmy never stopped loving the snow (or watching the boys sled)!
a makeshift roof for their fort!
This was when we had the most snow - Hudson is actually crawling (not sure why he is crawling) on our sidewalk in this picture (our yard in front, road behind!). Crazy! We ended up with about 11 inches before it all melted away... and while I don't really miss it - it was SO MUCH FUN!





















No comments:
Post a Comment