Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Jake's Camera...

Jake found our old point and shoot camera last month and has had a lot of fun having his own camera and taking pictures!  I love seeing what he captures!  Here is a little glimpse from Jake's perspective...
 His messy room!
 This cracks me up - she is always on my hip, so this is often his view!
 Some of his creations...



 This is hysterical... Jake is actually pinning Hudson down to take his picture!  Brothers...
 and I sometimes grab his camera when it's closer than mine - these brothers really do love each other!!


 Emma gives him the BEST smiles!!!
 The three boys headed out on a Daddy date!









 and I had to snap a couple of these guys playing drums with their (plastic) champagne flutes that we used to toast in the new year... at 7pm... with sparkling cider!

 My adorable photographer!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the one with Emma on your hip. When I held her at church on Sunday I was amazed at how well she latches on with those long legs of hers. Just like a little monkey! So great!