Friday, July 2, 2010

Cathching up....

Time to catch up my blog a bit! Looking at my picture files reminds me of how gross I have been feeling - I am so far behind in organizing and blogging!! Since this weekend is the Fourth of July, and I know I'll be taking a lot of pictures, I thought I better get caught up today! Get ready for picture overload, because while I've been sick, life goes on and we've been to the zoo at least three times, pump it up about the same number, we played a lot outside in our yard and even had a first for Hudson! So here goes...

A trip to the zoo with good friends Jada and Ella... We've spent lots of time playing outside... Hudson is very fond of the sand table this year! (or anything outside on the deck really!) This was the best shot of many attempts for a Father's Day picture of both boys to frame for Ryan (Ryan got individually framed photos of the boys to take to work!!)...
Another trip to the zoo with good friends Eli and Abby...Jake and Eli had a blast together - and Cheryl and I had a blast watching (and listening to) them!
Whenever we're at the zoo now, Hudson waves and says hi to all the animals... Here he is greeting the penguins! ...and we've discovered Zoomazium. Wow - Jake loves this little indoor play area at the zoo! His favorite thing to do is climb to the top of the tree house - but he also has fun playing with Hudson in the toddler area. Clearly, Hudson thinks it's pretty fun too!
Hudson and Abby hanging out... Yes, my son is picking her nose.And a family trip to the Zoo one beautiful Saturday...
still waving to animals...We gave Hudson spaghetti for the first time - what a happy, messy little guy! And this is from one of our many trips to Pump It Up. This has quickly become a new favorite place of Jacob's! He loves it here and is usually sweating by the time we leave!
Jumping with Jada... Hudson usually has a good time too - He spends most of his time collecting balls... ahhhhh.... I am almost caught up!!

No comments: