Contrary to what this blog may look like - we do stay at home and play (every now and again)! We had a great day last week just playing in our backyard with our little pool...
Jacob loves the pool, and sees it mostly as a place for his toys to play...
Jacob loves the pool, and sees it mostly as a place for his toys to play... although after awhile he did go for a little swim (naturally I had put my camera away at that point!)!
I like this picture with Jake in the background just lounging...
Hudson has a more hands on approach to the pool... if there is water, this child wants to be in it!
Here he is after just dunking his whole face in... not sure if you can see the water dripping off of him....
I love watching these two play. It's fun to watch them as they begin to play with each other more and more.... and I love seeing all the little things that make them unique, as well as the things they do the same. They are such fun little guys!
I like this picture with Jake in the background just lounging...
Hudson has a more hands on approach to the pool... if there is water, this child wants to be in it!
Here he is after just dunking his whole face in... not sure if you can see the water dripping off of him....
I love watching these two play. It's fun to watch them as they begin to play with each other more and more.... and I love seeing all the little things that make them unique, as well as the things they do the same. They are such fun little guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment