Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Ryan's Birthday!

Happy Birthday, Ryan!
We had a great day celebrating Ryan's birthday last Wednesday (yes, Ryan and Jake's birthdays are only one day apart!). We had breakfast as a little family in the morning and opened gifts... then Ryan and his dad golfed and after that we celebrated with his entire family. His birthday menu included steaks, smashed potatoes, yummy wine (not that I got any!) and a strawberry pizza for dessert! Thanks, Paulette for a wonderful meal! Since I didn't take too many pictures during the day... I posted one of us the weekend prior, just before we went to a good friend's wedding....
Here is Hudson sporting his "My Dad Rocks" t-shirts that the boys wore... and Ryan enjoying a cold one after his golf game...
Happy Birthday, Ryan!
You are an amazing Husband, wonderful daddy, and great friend!! I love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute couple!!