Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Coeur D'Alene

We had an amazing time in Coeur D'Alene this summer with my family!
I realize it has been a VERY long time since we returned from vacation and I am only just now getting around to blogging about it.... give a pregnant girl a break though! Besides being super busy and overtired, there were over 1600 photos to go through!! I guess it goes without saying then, but there are a lot of pictures on this post!! Hayden and Clara love each other so much!Auntie Anne reading to the boys before bed... Jacob thought books on the iPad were pretty amazing! We got to see my Aunt Patti and Uncle Jimmy the first day we were there... they graciously allowed our family to use this amazing piece of property for our vacation this year!

The boys had a lot of "firsts" on this vacation - Jacob's favorite was easily the ski-doo!
Playing on the intertubes...
Giving Hudson a little dip in the water...
Anne and Hayden riding on the intertube...
...Clara's turn!
Playing piano with Nana...
We got to celebrate Megan's birthday while we were on vacation! She is such a wonderful and fun lady and I am so thankful that she is going to be joining our family this December when her and Michael get married!
She had a twinkie and red hot cake... naturally.
Hudson and Clara playing on the beach...
This family photo cracks me up (it probably won't make the Christmas card!)...
Playing with Uncle Michael... Hula Hooping!
Juggling!
The property (inside and out) was adorned with 100's of animal statues. Hudson LOVED them all and constantly wanted to go on walks to visit them! Cute engaged couple...
My dad turned the big 6-0 while we were there and we got to celebrate him as well!
Riding on the golf cart was a big hit!
My cutie pie...
Hayden and Eric loved riding on the ski doo - Hayden loved to go FAST!
Jake and I watched the ski-dooer's from the boat...
a little reading time...
brother time...
One of the days we went to a nearby and park and played for awhile...
Jacob and Daddy did a little fishing...They even caught some fish! We spent a lot of time playing and relaxing down at the dock or on the water next to the dock! I have to admit - I love ski-dooing to! It was a bit hard being pregnant on this trip because I wanted to waterski, intertube and ski-doo! I was good and refrained from all of those fun activities - except the ski-doo! But I wasn't as crazy as I would have liked to be! My Grandma joined us for the week and we had a great time with her!
My dad is a great water-skier! Not bad for 60, huh??
His boat crew (minus his photographer!)... my little boat driver...
my cutie in the water... We did a family photo session while we were there as well...
Here is the big group! My little family...
Nana and Papa...


Michael and Megan...
Anne, Eric, Hayden and Clara...
The ladies...
The men (minus Jake & Hudson, who were quite done having their pictures taken!)...
a couple of crazy brothers... So that was our trip.... an amazing time with an amazing family!
Thanks everyone for all the great memories!

1 comment:

patty-leigh said...

super awesome!