Jake is in his first "no mommies allowed" class this fall. He has done Church nursery and a class while I am in Bible study, but this fun sports class is definitely a first for him! He gets to go with one of his best friends, Hannah. Here he is on his first day, dressed in the "sports clothes" that he picked out...
I'm not going to lie - he was nervous. His little face says it all.
BUT he loved it, and looks forward to it each week. I was wondering how they were doing last week, so I snuck downstairs and peeked in just as the teacher was telling the kids that Jake and Hannah would demonstrate for everyone! After class, she told me he was a great leader. I am so proud of my boy and glad he is loving this new adventure...

I'm not going to lie - he was nervous. His little face says it all.
BUT he loved it, and looks forward to it each week. I was wondering how they were doing last week, so I snuck downstairs and peeked in just as the teacher was telling the kids that Jake and Hannah would demonstrate for everyone! After class, she told me he was a great leader. I am so proud of my boy and glad he is loving this new adventure...
No comments:
Post a Comment