Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween!Check Spelling This "Firefighting Team" was Jake's idea... he wanted to be a firefighter and he wanted Hudson to be a dalmatian fire dog. He had the same idea last year, but I couldn't find a dalmatian costume for Hudson, so I figured I better get it right this year! Hudson loves animals, especially doggies, so he had no problem playing his part... And Jacob made a very handsome firefighter (even if he wasn't so in to having his photo taken!)... Our Halloween plans changed this year as Jake had a stomach bug on Friday and we didn't want to risk exposing anyone...
We had a jack-o-lantern pizza for dinner and then went out trick-or-treating! My sweet trick-or-treaters! Checking out their loot... Hudson showing Daddy his blue (lollipop) tongue! With all my kiddos (we even dressed up baby sister as a jack-o-lantern!)...
It ended up being a very fun evening with our little family!

3 comments:

Jessica Skinner said...

I have to say, your jack-o-lantern belly is the cutest thing I've ever seen. Love you guys!

Suzan said...

Great pictures, Kate. Your boys are growing up so fast!

Love the costume for your little girl, too!

Lovin' on my Boys said...

That jack-o-lantern shirt is ADORABLE! Love it. :)