Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The Last, Last Trimester....

Here we go!

I'm 28 weeks pregnant today and into the last trimester. According to babycenter.com, she is a little over 2 pounds and 14 inches long. How could she be that big already? It's hard to believe we'll get to meet her in about 12 weeks!
Since this is our last baby, it's also the last, last trimester of pregnancy! This has been the hardest pregnancy for me physically (which just might have something to do with having a 3 year old and an 18 month old!?!), and I am so looking forward to meeting this precious baby girl!
She does not have a name yet... but she does have a lot of clothes! I have to admit after having two boys it is very fun to shop for a little girl! Her nursery is not done, BUT it is empty, and planned! We moved our upstairs playroom down to our old office (goodbye, office!), and have cleaned out a room just for her. The next step is sanding the walls (that are not in great shape), priming and painting it! My goal is to have her room done by Thanksgiving so that I can enjoy the holiday season with my boys and not be preoccupied with all the preparations...

So here's to the last, last trimester!
I can't wait to meet our baby girl...

(excuse the lighting in the photos... I was way too lazy to set this picture up properly! I didn't even bother to get the tripod out of the closet!!)

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Kate, you look amazing. please post pictures of your little girl's rooom as soon as it is ready.