Wednesday, October 6, 2010

nap time or rest time?

Jacob has been having "rest time" instead of nap time every other day or so. He gets to hang out in his room and play with his cars or trains while Hudson naps, instead of taking his nap. The other day I went to go get him from his rest time - and this is what I found... He found a cozy spot on his floor and cuddled up for a nap.
He looked so sweet I had to take his picture before waking him.

2 comments:

Charlie said...

Those chairs are pretty comfy for sleeping in! Sometimes Grace puts hers into her bed and then falls asleep on it. I love that Jake covered himself up with a blanket before taking his snooze. What a cutie-pie!

patty-leigh said...

ok, this is the last item i'm reading before bed!! dominic has started just resting too. boo. =( but actually it's working well, sounds like what jake is doing! he actually stays in his bed and plays with his toys. i know he enjoys it. occasionally, i'm pretty sure he gets out of bed to get a toy or a book, but he always goes back to bed. i wish they could play together!