Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Leaf Collecting...

Yesterday afternoon we set out on a little walk to collect leaves... Our little walk turned into a very fun adventure (and a much longer walk then what we had planned!). I'm glad I thought to grab my camera, because my boys had a blast collecting the perfect fall leaves together... We even managed a quick stop at our nearby playground...
I love this shot... the two of them are checking out a little stream together.
my sweet boys...
sharing a laugh...
After walking about 2 miles, Jake hitched a ride with Hudson up the steep hill back to our house... It was the sweetest thing. Hudson kept grabbing Jake and saying "mine!" Jake giggled and one time replied, "Yeah, I want you for Christmas... put Hudson on my Christmas list, mom
I love these boys!

2 comments:

Joe, Jennifer, Clara, Hannah, Eliza, Isaiah said...

Cute pictures of them together!!

The White House said...

how cute! ok leaf collecting trip scheduled for post sickness trip.