We got to go have Cookies with Santa on Tuesday night. The boys thought they should write him notes before we left...
Jacob's Card:
(Happy Christmas Santa)
(Jacob Pirate Ship)
He wanted to make sure Santa knew what he wanted for Christmas.
Hudson's Card:
He wanted to make sure Santa knew what he wanted for Christmas.
Hudson's Card:
Sadly, I didn't snap any photos there... Jacob went right up to Santa and told him about the pirate ship he wanted. Hudson wouldn't go near him without Daddy and Emmy screamed (very loudly) when I tried to hand her to Santa. We ended up with one family photo with Santa and one photo with just Jake and Santa.
When we got home I had to try and capture a few photos of my kiddos in their cute Christmas clothes... Sometimes the best photos are really poor photos - so forgive the quality (look at the kids!!)...
I'm learning how to use my new flash - which worked better in our dark room on a dark night...
These two siblings love each other!
Jake with his balloon sword (made for the boys by a balloon artist earlier in the evening)...
I just love these three precious kids...















No comments:
Post a Comment