Thursday, December 1, 2011

Halloween!!

(Yes, I know that today is December 1, but I figured I better start catching up the blog before we go too far into our December fun!!  I think I'm probably about 10 posts behind right now...)

We had a Halloween party and invited whomever was able to come from our (not so small) small group.  What a great time we all had!  My good friend Christy took most of these photos, which was awesome since at the end of the night I had only taken 4 photos total!

All the kids in their costumes...

we started out with a craft project...
then it was out for trick or treating! 
This was such a fun year watching Jacob really get excited about trick or treating.  The older kids were running from door to door... we had to have the younger kids skip houses to keep up!  It was so fun!

"Trick or Treat Supervisors"

back at our house the kids had fun giving out candy...
checking out their loot...
  and eating cake (since there just isn't enough sugar on Halloween!)

No comments: