Friday, December 2, 2011

Thankful Turkeys...

In anticipation on Thanksgiving, we did a Thankful Turkey craft.  It was such fun (and a little hilarious) to learn what my boys are thankful for (unprompted). 



 I helped Hudson fill his out first... we got to write on each feather something he was thankful for.  He, without any prompting, came up with his list:  Mama, Dada, Grandma, Boppo, Nana, Papa, Jacob, Emma and Copper!
 Next, it was Jake's turn.  He came up with (also unprompted): Blackberry Bushes, Pear Trees, Costumes, Friends, Lions, Honey, Copper & Rocks for Collecting.  With only one feather left I asked if he wanted to put anybody in his family.  He responded, "Are we going to do this craft again next year? I can write you guys then."  I said, "I don't know if we'll do this same craft, but you put what you want, you have one left..."  He said, "Ok, but put all of you guys on the same feather - Mama, Dada, Hudson and Emma!"  Funny boy. 

No comments: