Saturday, December 17, 2011

Gingerbread Trains!

We had such a great time making Gingerbread Trains with Hayden and Clara last week. 
Anne was so smart and premade the trains the night before so the kids could get right to what they love about doing Gingerbread Trains - decorate them!
 (I just noticed this picture is of Hudson eating his snack prior to decorating - but still so cute of him!)
 The kids all went about decorating their trains a little differently (which I loved!). 
 Emmy didn't decorate this year, but had a great time with Nana!
 Hayden's train had a story with it - parts of it were exploded and he even added in some legos to help tell his story!


 Hudson loved putting all the candy on and he told Nana and I just where to put the frosting and then he put the candy on, one piece at a time.  His train even had a little yard with a fence.
 Jacob's was very organized - even symmetrical! 
 I love this shot of Clara.  She loved decorating her train and filled the entire train and platform with frosting and candy.
 When Jacob finished he watched Hayden put the finishing touches on his... He adores his cousin!!

 Clara with her masterpiece...
A great day.  We are so blessed to have such an amazing family.

No comments: